Quotes Dalam Film Into The Wild | Killjols Quotes Dalam Film Into The Wild | Killjols
Get Update Everyday Like Our FB Pages

Saturday

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA
Chord List: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z : TOP 10

Quotes Dalam Film Into The Wild

Baru lepas tengok cerita Into the wild ni...cerita yang sangat mendalam maksudnya...kisah seorang remaja yg sangat putus asa akan keluarganya dan environtment di sekelilingnya... dia lari dari rumah dan mengembara ke luar , benda yang dah lama dia rancangkan , pada luaran nya keluarganya nampak seperti keluarga yang normal.. tetapi ini antara dilema yang dihadapi oleh seorang anak remaja yang terganggu environtment nya dari keluarga yang kacau bilau..dia terasa terhukum jiwa berada dalam kelompok society yang mementingkan wang dan pangkat... selepas memberi apa yang dimahukan oleh setiap ibubapa dari anak-anaknya iaitu segulung ijazah...dia mengambil keputusan untuk ke dunia yang tidak dipenuhi hipokrasi , duit dan pangkat... cerita ini di adaptasi dari buku dan sebuah kisah benar.... dia bakar semua duit yang dia ada pastu jalan kaki ke alaska...perhhh...




Happiness only real when shared

I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.
 I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here...
rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

Some people feel like they don't deserve love.
They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past.

Two years he walks the earth. No phone, no pool, no pets, no cigarettes.
Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road.
 Escaped from Atlanta. Thou shalt not return, 'cause "the West is the best."
And now after two rambling years comes the final and greatest adventure.
The climactic battle to kill the false being within and victoriously conclude
 the spiritual pilgrimage. Ten days and nights of freight trains and hitchhiking
bring him to the Great White North. No longer to be poisoned by civilization
he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become lost in the wild.

When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.

If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed.

Alaska, Alaska. I'm gonna be all the way out there, all the way fucking out there.
Just on my own. You know, no fucking watch, no map, no axe, no nothing.
No nothing. Just be out there. Just be out there in it. You know, big mountains,
rivers, sky, game. Just be out there in it, you know? In the wild.

You're just living, man. You're just there, in that moment,
in that special place and time.
Maybe when I get back, I can write a book about my travels.

Society, man! You know, society! Cause, you know what I don't understand?
 I don't understand why people, why every fucking person is so bad to each
 other so fucking often. It doesn't make sense to me. Judgment. Control.
All that, the whole spectrum. Well, it just...

What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?

The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong.
Now I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here.
And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong.
To measure yourself at least once. To find yourself at least once in the most ancient
of human conditions. Facing the blind deaf stone alone, with nothing to help you but
your hands and your own head.

Mr. Franz I think careers are a 20th century invention and I don't want one.

You don't need human relationships to be happy, God has placed it all around us.

It should not be denied that being footloose has always exhilarated us.
It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and
 law and irksome obligations. Absolute freedom. And the road has always led west.

I will miss you too, but you are wrong if you think that the joy of life comes
principally from the joy of human relationships. God's place is all around us,
 it is in everything and in anything we can experience.
People just need to change the way they look at things.

Yeah. I am going to take stock of that. You know I am.
 I want to tell you something. From bits and pieces of
what you have told me about your family,
your mother and your dad...
And I know you have problems with the church too...
But there is some kind of bigger thing that we can
all appreciate and it sounds to me you don't mind
 calling it God. But when you forgive, you love.
And when you love, God's light shines through you.

You are really good. I mean, you're like,
a hundred thousand times better than like any
apple I've ever had. I'm not Superman,
I'm Supertramp and you're super apple.
You're so tasty, you're so organic, so natural. You are the apple of my eye, ha!

“HAPPINESS [is] ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED”


Gambar Sebenar Christopher Johnson, Mayatnya dijumpai oleh pemburu-pemburu di alaska, dan ini gambar di ambil dari kamera yang ditinggalnya di dalam bus yang dia sendiri gelarkan sebagai "Magic Bus" dalam Diarinya.


Like this post :



Killjols Blog

Blogger , Guitar Chord Collection , Lyric Collection , Lyric video maker ,

No comments :

Post a Comment