Roronoa zoro Quote | Killjols Roronoa zoro Quote | Killjols
Get Update Everyday Like Our FB Pages

Tuesday

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA
Chord List: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z : TOP 10

Roronoa zoro Quote




Watak fiksyen dari Anime One piece yg aku tgh layan skang bila ada free time....
still new with this anime ( walaupun anime ni dah lama giler) tp cerita2 dia mmg
motivated abis....n watak zoro ni betul2 mengajar kita erti untuk tidak berputus asa
n always want to be the best....

"There is someone that i must meet again. And until that day...not even Death himself can
take my life away!.."

"To be the best You need to accept the fact that you're not the best and have the will
to strive to be better than anyone you face..."

"If you can't even protect your captain, your ambition is pointless! luffy is the man who is gonna
be the pirate king!!"

"So, are you stupid enough to fall for such a stupid trap that stupid people set up? "

"When the world shoves you around, you just gottah stand up and shove back.
it's not like somebody's gonna save you, if you start babbling excuses..."

"When i decided to follow my dream i had already discarded my life..."

"I must be able to pull out the same kind of power just like that time, or i can't consider
myself as stronger.."

"it doesnt matter if its as a devil or a saint, my name will be heard all over the world!"

"you wanted to kill me? ..you couldnt even kill my boredom!..."

"Until i succeed the promise we had made a long time ago..."

"A wound that'd make an ordinary man unconcious...A wound that'd kill an ordinary person...
i won't lose to it!...To face one who is extraordinary again, Hawk eyes...
I can't allow my self to be ordinary!..."

"If you kill yourself, i'll kill you.."

"well, how about this. My "luck" versus this thing's "curse". Wanna see what's stronger..?
if i lose, then im just that much of man anyways..."

"I dont know. im not sure why myself. But if i were to take even one step ba,
i believe all those important oath, promises and many other deals 'til now,
will all go to waste and i'll never be able to return befor you,ever again.."

"If i can't even protect my captain's dream, then whatever ambition i have is nothing but talk.."

"when you decided to go to the sea. it was your own decision. whatever happens to you on the seas,
it depend on what you've done! don't blame..."

"if you do anything that would couse me to abandon my ambitions...you will end your own
life on my sword!.."

" I do things my own way!..so don't give me any lip about it!.."

"bring on the hardship.its preferred in a path of carnage.."


Like this post :



Killjols Blog

Blogger , Guitar Chord Collection , Lyric Collection , Lyric video maker ,

No comments :

Post a Comment